Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best of 2008

We've made music! (that is cousin Joey on Michael's lap.)
We've improved things. (well, Dave's improved things.)
We've loved on cousins.
We've made new traditions.
We've read books.
We've made stuff.

We've been Healthy! (and waited forever to be declared Healthy!)
We've learned!

We've lost teeth.
We've gotten teeth.
We've celebrated Birthdays. (This is a Robinson tradition, we play Heavy Heavy Hangover.)
We've loved on Grandparents.


We've chased lightening bugs.


We've caught lightening bugs!
We've picnicked with loved ones.
We've been Way Cool.
We've slept.
We've seen the Atlantic.
We've been tour guides.
We've Scout Camped.
We've spelled great big words.
We've been smooched and drooled on.
We rejoiced over precious smiles.
We've done mountains of homework.
We voted.
We've had lots of family fun!
We wish you all a Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

This is darling! I'm so glad I got to be there for at least a few days of 2008! I miss you and your wonderful family and I love love love those darling kids!

Sally said...

Oh, that Henry! He may be the star of 2008, if there is such a thing. These pictures were just delightful and a wonderful New Year's Gift! :)

Happy New Year to you too!

Becky said...

I love how you always have pictures for every occasion. I need to work on that. This was too cute!

davers said...

Nice, Melissa.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

what a fun summary. I love that last pj shot...so cute!

smilesbig said...

Beautiful account of your year, what nice memories.
I love the picture of your children in the doctors office. Hope 2009 is just as good to you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Makes me wish all those near & dear to me would post the same sort of summary. I loved it and find myself scrolling up and down very frequently. Miss you all!Mom/Grammie

Emily said...

I loved this post, especially Lily, Eve, and Henry all in a row. That photo of Henry makes me laugh! He is sooooooooo cute! xo