
Lily gave me a whoopie cushion for Mother's Day.
Awesome! I loved it. Who would have known? It brought the joyful sound of my children's laughter to our home. Perfect gift!
All around it was a lovely day. Tonight, as our kids put on a talent show for us, I leaned over to Dave and told him it was the best Mother's Day yet.



6 comments:
Darling picture. It sounds like a lovely day. You definitely deserve it!
Great news! Laughter is contagious and delightful! The new photo is precious . . . lots of green and beautiful blossoms. Lily must be in heaven. Such darling faces -- your children and mine.
PPtthhwww! Is that a whoopie cushion sound? I'd like to see you do that same pose on that same bench in 10 years.
Happy Mother's day!
Cute picture! Ten years from now, you'll be sitting on Michael's lap! (I refer you to Christian!)
Happy Mother's Day Lissa-- You are one of the absolute best and most inspiring mothers I know! I love the picture of you and your beautiful children! Give them all our love...
Happy Mother's Day a few days late! I'm glad you had a good one! So did we! P.S. How did you catch 6 perfect smiles with 12 eyes open AND looking forward at the same moment? Was it trying? :) Pretty picture!
Post a Comment