Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Poor Henry...

I'm trying to adapt schedules... Lily's naps, Henry's naps, homeschool time, errand time.... Clearly though, it is unreasonable to try to keep Henry awake till 11:00. He was happily eating cheese one minute and when I turned around he was out.




Tell me, at about 1 minute 15 seconds, did you say "poor baby!" I do, everytime I watch it! I tucked him into bed as soon as I put the camera down!

16 comments:

Pennsylvania Hendershots said...

That is too funny. We all got a kick out of that poor head bobbing. And, yes there were a few "poor babies" said here! I hope he got a good rest!

Emily said...

Awwww! I love it.

Lórien said...

SO adorable! I love babies - save this video forever!

Kerren said...

Toooo precious. His Grammie needs to hold him! Poor baby! That bobbing action is something frequently seen on Sundays, about 11:35 a.m. here and there throughout the congregation. Funny!

Maren said...

He's so sweet. The timing is probably why he falls asleep every time we go on an outing.

Robin said...

Love the MoTab in the background. I remember David falling asleep in his food more than once. Face in food dead asleep.

Amy said...

:) Cute poor baby! Well taken care of, blessed to be in your family, healthy-looking, tired poor(?) baby! xox

Wendy said...

Wow, I didn't know you are homeschooling! What a lot of work! My "poor baby" came well before 1min 15 sec...lol!

Sally said...

Lainey didn't want the video to end. We all love Henry and hope he got a huge nap!

Linda Austin Hart said...

Reminds me of some Bishopric members, and Alan, during meetings.
I miss him and all of you so much! I think I better come and hold him, soon, or I'll be miserable!

Salt H2O said...

ADORABLE!! So cute.

davers said...

What he needed was a nice warm plate of mashed potatoes on which to lay his sleepy head.

Darren and Chrissy said...

So cute! We actually took one of Brady tonight doing the same thing, almost. He was actually STANDING, and he put his head on the couch and fell asleep! I stood behind him with my hand against his bottom to hold him up just in case his legs went out, while we laughed and took videos and pictures. What kind of parents are we?

davers said...

Chrissy - that's shameful. Now, why don't you post a video next time for the rest of us shameful parents.

Jay and Stephanie Adams said...

I am cracking UP at the poor baby comment since you continued to film Henry's funny self.

Stamps Family said...

I loved this!b Henry is adorable! I have seen the same moves from Meagan. There is just no denying nap time!