Lily and Katey have been taking this dance class for the last few months. Yesterday was "recital" day, their "costumes" were swimsuits for the Under the Sea dance. Very fun! (I love Lily's knee knocking and Katey's head bobbing.)
Ohh! I can't stop smiling!!! They are adorable! We will watch it over and over-- and maybe dance along! Lily and Katie are too cute for words! Thanks for sharing this with your long distance cousins!
Lily's a natural! I just smiled the whole time. They were great! Where are the taking lessons? I think we're signing Analiese up for the summer. I love it. Too cute!! Tell her she did a great job!
Loved it! Can't stop watching! They are both so adorable. It looks like pure talent to me, and more than that, it is fun! Thanks for sharing her with us. Give her a big kiss from Grammie. Love you all!
Lily owned the stage! She didn't look shy at all! So cute! I remember Syd at that age taking dance through the Elkton Parks and Recreation program- so much fun!
My first thought was "Oh this is so cute!" And then, "Does she know I love her?" I hope so!!! Lily danced softly and gracefully! That was so cute! I loved the whole thing! Thank you for sharing! We have watched 3 times already! :)
(By the way, you know, of course, that she looks like you did at that age, right? Wow- the resemblance is strong!- She's beautiful!) -Amy
“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. . . . I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” Anna Quindlen
16 comments:
too cute...
Ohh! I can't stop smiling!!! They are adorable! We will watch it over and over-- and maybe dance along! Lily and Katie are too cute for words! Thanks for sharing this with your long distance cousins!
Lily's a natural! I just smiled the whole time. They were great! Where are the taking lessons? I think we're signing Analiese up for the summer. I love it. Too cute!! Tell her she did a great job!
That definatly brought a smile to my face...and I needed it! You have such talented children, no surprise!
I loved that! So cute! Lily's hair is getting so long, she is so adorable. I wish I was there to see it in person! Both girls are darling!
Wow - these are my descriptors:
loved, cute, adorabe, and darling!
Loved it! Can't stop watching! They are both so adorable. It looks like pure talent to me, and more than that, it is fun! Thanks for sharing her with us. Give her a big kiss from Grammie.
Love you all!
Oh boy. So adorable! I wish Ruby could be in the same class as Lily!
Adorable! I can't wait till I get to do this with Hannah!
Very very sweet and cute.
Lily owned the stage! She didn't look shy at all! So cute! I remember Syd at that age taking dance through the Elkton Parks and Recreation program- so much fun!
Oh, that is the sweetest thing. I am so glad you shared this. :)
My first thought was "Oh this is so cute!" And then, "Does she know I love her?" I hope so!!! Lily danced softly and gracefully! That was so cute! I loved the whole thing! Thank you for sharing! We have watched 3 times already! :)
(By the way, you know, of course, that she looks like you did at that age, right? Wow- the resemblance is strong!- She's beautiful!) -Amy
Darling!!!! Rockettes, here she comes1
That was amazing. I adore the head bobbing. I miss my little ballerinas!
That just might be the cutest thing I've ever seen! SO cute!
This is definitely on my top ten list of cutest things I've ever seen. I'm not sure where though.....................
--Celestia
Post a Comment