Someone asked me last week what Henry likes to play with... I couldn't come up with anything specific. Cars? Trains? Everything he isn't supposed to mess with? Then it hit me-- Sticks. This boy loves a stick. He swings it with all the energy of a Master Jedi.
He is in charge. When he isn't, say, someone tries to take the remote control or hose away, he lets us know he is unhappy!
He loves mud. The day I took this picture I opened the door and my girls literally pranced out of the house to the yard and danced around gathering flowers. He went straight to a mud puddle and plopped himself right down and started splashing!All Boy. All Good.



13 comments:
Oh Henry! He is just as cute as can be. I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your kids. I feel like I know them much better than I would if you didn't blog.
Aren't boys great? I lovem. For a while I worried that I wouldn't be able to handle the girly girls, but all is well. Somehow the sticks and princess dresses balance everything out.
I love boys! I've loved boys since I was 13 and haven't stopped. I love Henry too. I love boy things, I love the dirt, the roars, and the sticks.
I would love to spend a day enjoying Henry (and all your kids for that matter)!
He is adorable, mud and all! The stick thing is such a boy thing! We try to adhere to the "what's on the ground, stays on the ground" rule at school. Works pretty well -- even with snow ~~ if someone's looking. However, with about 400+ stick-dropping sycamore trees surrounding our school, it's just too much temptation. I can't wait to be there with you -- less than two weeks to go! Yippeee!
Atleast its mud, and not grease! I refer you to my latest blog.
I know all to well about boys and their love for "boy stuff"...Henry is adorable, mud and all!
He is so handsome!
I agree with Henry. Letting go and digging in the dirt or playing in the mud is too much fun!
He is the most delicious mix of you and David. I love him. He and Lainey would get along famously, although they might have some battles over who gets to be in control of things.
I just love Henry. It's neat to see pictures of your water table after hearing about it.
He's soooooooo cute! I can't wait til he's 2. Chad & I agree, 2-year-old boys are divine!!! I love your comment "All boy. All good."!!! He would fit in well here- especially the Master Jedi, and the voice your complaint parts! Cteel was just pretending he was Yoda with his stick this week. :)
This reminded me of David & how much he enjoyed sticks, mud, & wet sand.
We have a whole Jedi-Council here.
--Celestia
Post a Comment