Wow! It's been an amazing ten years! What a decade! Just think of all the wonderful things that have happened in his lifetime! He is a fantastic young man and we love him -- all the way to the moon and back! Grammie & Grandpa
“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. . . . I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” Anna Quindlen
6 comments:
Wow! It's been an amazing ten years! What a decade! Just think of all the wonderful things that have happened in his lifetime! He is a fantastic young man and we love him -- all the way to the moon and back!
Grammie & Grandpa
I hope Michael had a great day! I loved your Bossy post. We have lived here our entire lives and not done as much as you. Way to go Austin Family!
Happy Birthday Michael!!! My, how time does fly. What a great kid. I hope he had a wonderful birthday.
Michael! Happy Birthday to the most handsome Austin Boy on EARTH!
We love you!
Michael, we miss you so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are double-digits now! That is totally awesome. Come visit us, okay? xoxo, Auntie Em
We called and called, but you were out partying! Happy Birthday to the smartest kid on the planet.
Grandma
Post a Comment