Friday, May 8, 2009

Bossing Mom's Today.

Bossy bossy bossy me.
I'm as bossy as can be.
Read my post and you will find
I know how to speak my mind.
www.thebossyblog.blogspot.com
The sun is FINALLY Shining. We have about 2 feet of mud in the yard, but mud is better than rain, I'm off to enjoy it. (for a few hours till the next round of thunderstorms appear. I hope the weather man is wrong!)

:)

5 comments:

The Crew said...

You? Bossy? Nah! No way! :) I know you're a fabulous mom, and your family is so blessed to have you! I love picturing you all together! I loved your comments about choosing to snap out of it that Sunday years ago, and your awesome attitude! Yeah for you!!! P.S. Yes to the ? about things set out Sat. disappearing by the time it's time to leave Sun. morning. Frustrating! At our house it's usually a shoe!

Maren said...

Cute post. Reilly is finally better. Jeff and I need to get over there for some family photos. We need to actually schedule something so it will happen. Your kids always looks so god on Sundays.

Maren said...

That was actually supposed to say "GOOD" on Sundays. Sorry.

Dad said...

Hi Lissa, hmmmmm, well more stuborn than bossy.

Stamps Family said...

Hi Melissa-- I loved your message on "Bossy"! Mother's day can be a joyful and hope filled day! I hope yours was! Mine was delightful! I was lucky to have our Mom and Bruce here and got to see all my big girls and their husbands this weekend too!

I love the picture of you and Eve on the other blog! We cherish the music CD that you and Dave made! Meagan loves it and it is a life saver!