Thursday, March 12, 2009

Adios Amigos.

Eve gets to have her tonsils and adenoids removed today! Can you tell why?
*warning, graphic gross picture below. Look away if you are easily disgusted*
Ta-Ta Tonsils.
This is after a weeks worth of antibiotics. Small compared to what they have been...
Hello Jell-o!

Dave picked up ice cream and Popsicles for her tonight, but I have a hunch Jell-o will be it for a few days.

15 comments:

Lórien said...

Oh my word - how does she swallow anything!? Poor girl - good luck with the procedure and enjoy that jello!

Melissa said...

Lorien, when Jane had hers out, they were kissing-- smooshed together in the middle! You should hear my girls Snore! LOL. (Well, Jane not so much anymore...)

Sally said...

Good Luck Evie! Enjoy that Jell-o!

Nope said...

Hey, maria had hers out two years ago!!!We will be praying, are you going with her or Dave?

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

I was six. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was so excited to eat lots of ice cream. I also enjoyed receiving a bouquet full of Tootsie Roll pops. Yum. I'll be thinking of you, Eve.

Anonymous said...

It's not a memory most of us forget . . . but if it does the trick (and it will!) it'll be worth it! Get that Jello setting, but don't hesitate to try sipping it warm and slippery. We'll be praying for her and cousin Celetia today. Celetia is having eye surgery at about the same time.
Love to all.
Grammie

Sally said...

Wow - big tonsils! I'm be praying for you Eve - good luck! It's great that ice cream and Jello were invented!
Newark Sally

Becky said...

I hope everything goes really well. If you need anymore Jello let me know, we have a ton and my kids don't really like it. Good luck and I hope she gets better really fast.

Maren said...

Good luck today. We'll be thinking of you.

Robin said...

Sweet Eve! We love you so much and hope you get all the ice cream and jello and pop cycles you want! If we lived near you I would come over and do a little dance that would make you smile.

Wendy said...

Poor Eve...I have no experience with tonsil removal.(thankfully) I hope it all goes well, and she recovers quickly. We will pray for her!

Salt H2O said...

Eve does not look happy!

Stamps Family said...

Yea for the big day! We are excited for you, Eve! Uncle Eric got his tonsils out a few years ago and he has felt so much better since then! Enjoy your jello! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! We love you!!!

the wrath of khandrea said...

thanks for your comment...

i blog with sally and robin, so i have seen you before. how ironic is it that you blog with someone in my ward. the whole blogging pedigree thing is fascinating to me. who knows who and how...

and i LOVE maryland. maybe we should trade. i don't really hate idaho... only when i'm reminded that i'm not in boston. waaahh...

Synergy Girl said...

Oh goodness....Oakley has Gi-normous tonsils too...!! Wonder when we will have to go through that...!!