HOPE
My kids picked these flowers on Friday. They are growing next to my front door. The end of winter is in sight, even if we are expecting 5-8 inches of snow tonight.
Snowdrops Don't Lie.
Plus, don't you love my little tiny vases? They are perfect for my kitchen windowsill and the little tiny flowers my kids pick for me! I need to pull of the V-day hearts I stuck to them though.
Snowdrops Don't Lie.
Plus, don't you love my little tiny vases? They are perfect for my kitchen windowsill and the little tiny flowers my kids pick for me! I need to pull of the V-day hearts I stuck to them though.

This collage of Lily is mostly for Mom. I told you she can sleep in sponge rollers! Isn't it adorable? Plus, she is loving flippy ponytails lately. It amazes me how much joy I can get from a little girls hairdo.




12 comments:
so so jealous .......snowdrops i have been looking for them at every florist store in the tri-state area!!!!Enjoy them!!!
hey, i just saw that the post says for Dessi...thank you i feel so special now, i am so happy. Thank you i was feeling down today with this snow and everything else, oh, you always make me cry(happy cry) and make me feel loved!!
Melissa,
Thank you for your post. Dessi was so happy that you thought of her when you saw your snowdrops. She values your friendship more than you'll ever know.
Thanks!
Jody
Dessi, if you come back to this. I promise to bring you a handful of them when the snow clears. I'll have plenty. :) Crocus' and daffodils are just around the corner too!
I honestly didn't know what they were till I saw your post a while back,, I just knew they were always so brave and cheery and willing to try to come up when it isn't truly spring yet. Lilacs make me think of my Dad and I can't pass them (even in the car) without needing to smell them.
Love you! Love the Snowdrops and their "courage" -- while some might call it something else! But most of all, I love that precious little face and the adorable poses with a new big girl hairdo! Thanks for taking the time to share her!
Love,
Mom
It is a sure sign of Spring is int he air!!!
Alos how do you do the collage of pictures if you can share.
Lily is so beautiful like an angel's face.
Hi Melissa--
I love your blog. Life at your house looks wonderful!!! You always inspires me to try harder to enjoy the journey! Thanks for the time you put in to share! Give your family all our love!
Lily's hair is adorable! I don't have a girl, but at the rate Max's hair is growing I could put rollers in his hair...lol!
I am looking forward seeing you!!!
I am looking forward seeing you!!!
Lily's hair is so cute. I can't wait until Lainey's is long enough for me to do sponge curlers! There is nothing like that adorable tight curl.
Analiese is reading this with me and has just informed me that she wannts to go to Lily's house today. I must say I am jealous that you got a good snow. That's all I wanted the whole time I was there.
Post a Comment