Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky!

Some crazy leprechaun stacked our kitchen chairs into a pyramid and left breakfast on top!

By the time the kids went to school we were all talking like the ole' Irish, with the luck of the blarney stone with us all day.... aye the wee lads and lassies.... I don't even know if it was Irish or correct word usage, but it just kept rolling off my tongue.

Sometimes it is exhausting being weird. I'm ready for a nap.
It is 9:11 a.m.

Oh, and yeah, Henry doesn't look so happy. Poor baby.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL! You really do go out or your way to celebrate EVERY little holiday. Such a fun mom!!!!

Anna Banana said...

What fun!! :D

;-) Maybe Henry is upset because he is the only one not in green! Lol, just kidding.

Emily said...

Crazy pyramid chair stacking leprechaun! Didn't make it to our house, yet!

Sally said...

I loved this!

We did green scrambled eggs, green pancakes, green milk and green rice crispy treats!

Corned beef and potatoes are for dinner. Aye, lass, 'tis the time for irish eyes to be smilin'.

Anonymous said...

Lily must have been in 7th heaven with all that green! Lunches look just delish -- green, juicy and crispy. Was Michael standing on a box? He is getting so tall! Loved the St. Patty's events I read and heard about; I think we just need all the holidays we can get! Go for it!
Mom/Grammie

Stamps Family said...

It looks like such fun at your house! The only green we saw here was the pale green faces of my sick kids. The stomach flu bug caught us this weekend, but we are getting better. I couldn't bring myself to make any fun green food or mischevious pyramids. Maybe next year...

Maren said...

So fun and festive. I love it.

Laura said...

Hi Melissa,
You were smart and put your blogspot on your Christmas cards. I've been keeping up with your family ever since. I hope your kids had some fun with the green!
Love you all!
Laura

Linda Austin Hart said...

Such a great idea! I would love to have heard them as they got on the school bus & said hello to their teachers.