Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tagged...

I was tagged by Tamra. I love reading her blog, she is very funny and her posts remind me of my own chaotic life with kids.

The rules are simple, Pictures file, File #6, picture #6. Blog it.

This was May of 2007. Dad and Bev were visiting and we put them to work planting flowers. I couldn't stop at just one picture though. (You know me, you didn't expect me to did you?) Lily is such a baby! And our yard is so GREEN! I can't wait, right now it is not so leafy...
And here is more of that same visit, we went into Philly and got on ... some submarine and some ships. Great memory I have for details! We had such fun, I simply adore pictures of my kids with their grandparents. Looking at these made me feel so happy and sad all at once. I'm glad my kids have such great grandparents, and I am sad that they can't see them more often. :( We really do love to be with them.
oops. I forgot to tag people. Becky? Jenny? Brianna? MOM! anybody else that wants to play! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just needed to say that I'm missing all of you "like the dickens!" Watched David Copperfield last night, speaking of Dickens, Charles . . . that is.
Hope to plan something soon.
Love to all! Mom/Grammie

Stamps Family said...

Great pictures Melissa! Makes me hungry for spring! And for a trip to Maryland! Love you all!

Stacee said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love when Grandparents come out. :) (I love all the cute St. Patty's day stuff too! You are such a cute, fun mom!!!)

Linda Austin Hart said...

I keep telling Alan that it's our turn to visit!

Synergy Girl said...

Look how CUTE you are with your pictures!! How do you have time for such cutness??!! I guess it comes naturally for ya...!!